Do you have something exciting to share about Hawaii, travel, or the outdoors?
We’re looking for bloggers to contribute high quality content to Live Your Aloha.
Before submitting content, please reach out to us with examples of articles you’ve written, as well as ideas you have for your article.
For each post that is submitted, it must meet the following guidelines:
- at least 750 words in length
- unique (not posted anywhere else online)
- include at least two unique images
- be about a topic/subject that we approve beforehand
- have proper headings, subheadings, and grammar
- provide useful information to our readers
Why Write for Live Your Aloha?
Have your content published to over 25,000 monthly visitors
If you want your content in front of a large, targeted audience, we are exactly what you’re looking for. As long as your content has to do with travel, Hawaii, or the outdoors (think snorkeling), then you’ll have a captive audience ready to devour your content.
Promote Your Brand
You’ll get an author bio that will include a link back to your website and an author box, so you can share a little bit about yourself. This is a great way to get yourself out there and reach a larger audience.
Become a Regular Contributor
If you’re a great writer and have plenty of stories to tell about your travel adventures, we’d love to have you become a regular contributor.
What We Look For in Guest Contributors
- Be Entertaining and Informative – We are looking for a fun an friendly vibe with our content, but we also want it to have some substance behind it. So, make sure it gives our readers something they can take away from the piece.
- Short Paragraphs – Don’t drag on with your content. It needs to be easily digestible, so keep paragraphs succinct (2-3 sentences)
- Accurately Quote Sources – Facts and figures are great, but make sure you’re backing them up with the appropriate source.
- Don’t Include Advertisements of Any Kind – We’ll reject content intended to promote a company’s product or services
How to Submit Articles
Send your pitches, personal website, and past articles to [email protected] for consideration. Please give us a couple suggestions of what you want to write about and make sure it is in line with our audience and content.
We look forward to hearing from you!